Del Piero wishes Tevez all the best

Del Piero wishes Tevez all the best


The World Cup winner's jersey has now been passed onto to the Argentine, who has arrived in Turin to much fanfare from Manchester City
Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero has passed on his best wishes to the Bianconeri's new No.10, Carlos Tevez.

The World Cup winner parted company with the Old Lady of Italian football in 2012, after 19 incredible years in Turin.

Del Piero, who is back in Italy on a pre-season tour with his new Australian employers, is happy that Juve have now signed a player worthy of inheriting his No.10 shirt.

"I wore it for years and what I had to do has been done," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "Now I wish Tevez and the whole team all the best.

"I do miss Italy, but I am happy with my new adventure in Australia. I am always happy to come back to my country."

Del Piero, who played a key role in Italy's World Cup success in 2006, is Juve's all-time leading goal scorer and appearance holder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiorentina Veteran Luca Toni Says Stevan Jovetic is not loved