Higuaín: "This has only just begun, I want to keep this up"

Higuaín: "This has only just begun, I want to keep this up"

Gonzalo Higuaín scored his first Champions League goal for Napoli on Wednesday night in a 2-1 win for Borussia Dortmund and after the game declared: "It's always important to score goals, and even more so in the Champions League." 
"I feel important at Napoli, thanks to the fans, the confidence my teammates have shown me, and the confidence of my coach," he added.
But he warned: "This is just the beginning, and all I want to do is keep this up. The most important thing is that we are a proper team, the group should come first ahead of any player."
The Argentinian scored the opening goal of the night at the San Paolo stadium, and paid tribute to the atmosphere inside the ground.
"San Paolo is magical, it's the temple of Maradona. Everyone knows what he did here back in the day, and that's why I'm so happy to be here."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiorentina Veteran Luca Toni Says Stevan Jovetic is not loved