Eden Hazard has ruled out a Chelsea exit during January or in the summer


Hazard rules out Chelsea exit
Eden Hazard has ruled out a Chelsea exit during January or in the summer, insisting the club is the best place for him to continue progressing.

Jose Mourinho recently hailed the Belgian's form after the midfielder equalled last season's goal tally with his ninth of the season against Hull City last time out.


Hazard says he is aware of speculation surrounding his future, namely links with a move to Paris Saint-Germain, but is only interested in playing under the "paternal" Mourinho.

"I really understand what I have to do; be consistent and score," he told Telefoot. "This is what I get to do now and I'm happy.

"Mourinho has a paternal side. He says intelligent things and gives us the desire to move forward.

"Every transfer window, people tell me that I will leave Chelsea. It is often to Paris Saint-Germain. PSG are a great club but I like Chelsea and there is no chance I will leave during January or in the summer.

"Chelsea is the best place for me to grow."

And Samuel Eto'o is in agreement with Hazard, praising the 23-year-old's more mature approach to football at Stamford Bridge and his ever-increasing importance to Chelsea after struggling at times during his debut term.

"He understood that being present in high-profile games is key to becoming a great player," Eto'o added.

"He must be more decisive. He must look at the team and where he can further improve, be it at Chelsea or elsewhere."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to enlarge a video in Premiere Pro without making it blur?