Miralem Pjanic has hinted he could be open to a move to Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain.

Pjanic hints at interest in PSG move

The midfielder says Laurent Blanc's side would be the only team in France he would consider joining but has stressed he is happy with life at Roma

Roma attacking midfielder Miralem Pjanic has hinted he could be open to a move to Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain.

The 23-year-old has been earmarked as one of Laurent Blanc's primary transfer targets this month following a strong first half of the season with the Giallorossi, while Manchester United have also been credited with an interest.

Pjanic - who joined Roma from Olympique Lyonnais in 2011 - has stressed he is enjoying life in the Italian capital but suggests he could be tempted to return to France should PSG come calling.

"It's the only club I would go to in France," he told Telefoot when asked about PSG.

"I'm at Roma, it's a big club and I feel really good here. I love the fans and I am a fan of Roma. If there must be a transfer, all parties must agree. For the moment, I'm staying concentrated on my football."

Bosnia and Herzegovina international Pjanic was involved in Roma's 3-0 triumph over Livorno on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to enlarge a video in Premiere Pro without making it blur?