"I am very glad to become a player of Dynamo Kiev" says Belhanda

 Belhanda confirms Dynamo Kiev deal

The 23-year-old is refusing to be drawn on the confusion surrounding his move to the Ukrainian capital this week, but insists the transfer has been completed
Younes Belhanda is remaining tight-lipped over reports he suffered cold-feet after signing for Dynamo Kiev - but confirmed he will represent the club next season.

The former Montpellier attacker signed a five-year deal with the Ukrainian giants on Sunday, but reports emanating from France on Tuesday claim the 23-year-old suffered a change of heart and attempted to back out of the move.

However, the Morocco international has declined to comment on the confusion - instead confirming he would be plying his trade at the Olympic Stadium next season.

"I will not comment on rumours which appeared in the French press. I can only say that I'm a Dynamo player and will represent the colours of the club in the coming years," he told the club's official website.
"I am very glad to become a player of Dynamo Kiev. The day before yesterday [Sunday] I signed a five-year contract with the club.

"Dynamo are the top club in Europe, who I very much want to play for and with whom I dream to win the Ukrainian championship. I hope to play a key role in the team, especially in the Europa League."


Belhanda had previously been linked with Serie A giants Inter and Premier League outfit Aston Villa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiorentina Veteran Luca Toni Says Stevan Jovetic is not loved