Skip to main content

Joel Obi to return to action after injury lay off

Joel Obi to return to action after injury lay off


The Internazionale midfielder has recovered from his injury and is set to play a bigger part in club and country commitments in the new season
Inter midfielder Joel Obi has sent cheering news to Nigeria selectors that he would be available for the final Group F 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying game against Malawi of on September 5.
The 22-year-old said he has passed through all the necessary steps for recovery and would be joining Inter on July 10 for full training sessions ahead of the new season.
“Firstly I want to thank God Almighty for helping me to see through the process of my recovery from the injury that has stopped me from playing for my club and country for some time now,” said Obi.
“I want to tell you especially that I will be re-joining my teammates for full training sessions on July 10. So that means I will be back fully on that day and I am really happy about this.
“It is not easy to pass through the process of recovery from injury but as a professional football player that is one of the things we must pass through. But the joy of rejoining my teammates in Inter really makes me happy,” he disclosed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiorentina Veteran Luca Toni Says Stevan Jovetic is not loved