Agger: Admits to Quit Thoughts





Daniel Agger: Fit again and putting quit thoughts to the back of his mind

Liverpool defender Daniel Agger claims that his fitness struggles over recent years have led him to consider retirement.
The Denmark centre-half has endured wretched luck on the injury front during his time at Anfield, taking in regular spells on the sidelines.
He has, however, made more Premier League appearances this season than in any of his previous seven on Merseyside.


The 28-year-old insists he is enjoying his football again and is feeling 'fine'.
Agger is, however, prepared to admit that he considered hanging up his boots during the dark days on the treatment table.
He told Danish newspaper BT: "I do not have a long time left.
"I have considered ending my career some times. I have had some serious injuries, and at times I have considered retiring.
"But right now I am fine."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiorentina Veteran Luca Toni Says Stevan Jovetic is not loved