Pellegrini strikes ‘verbal deal’ with Manchester City

 

Manuel Pellegrini

MANUEL PELLEGRINI has made a “verbal agreement” to become Manchester City boss.

The Chilean has been the red-hot favourite to succeed Roberto Mancini since the Italian was sacked earlier this month.
Pellegrini paved the way to take the Etihad job announcing his depature from Malaga last week.
And the 59-year-old has tonight claimed to have struck a deal with City.
He said: “I have a verbal agreement with them and I hope it is carried out.
“As of today, I don’t have a signed contract.
“It is true that Manchester City have shown a lot of interest that I become their coach and I have had conversations with them.
“Until things have been signed, you cannot say everything is completely done.
“I am proud that clubs from Italy, England, France and Russia are interested in me.
“Manchester City is a great project.”
Pellegrini is expected to move for Malaga star Isco when he takes the reigns at the dethroned Premier League champions.
And he added: “If he tries, Isco can play anywhere. He has a tremendous future.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiorentina Veteran Luca Toni Says Stevan Jovetic is not loved